fredag 13. januar 2012

Hi Melbourne, I like you!

So, Sara and I have kind of settled into our temporary home, and made a complete bombsite out of the bedroom in no time at all.Its ever so homely :) The apartment hunting started yesterday with a visit to the worst house in the world, no joke! We picked up the keys from the estate agents to go and have a look at the place, and she was like "good luck guys, I wouldnt live there, and its all indian people there". Of course, we assumed she was just being a big racist, but when we came into the apartement... oh my god, it just STUNK of curry! And the kitchen was disgustingly dirty, and I nearly took to tears and had to go running out just to be able to breathe again. It was so traumatic we had to spend the rest of our friday at the pub. Gaaaaaawd.... better luck next time, hey?!

Oh and by the way, I am writing in english now, because I am on my friends computer, and there is no norwegian letters on here. Plus, I am so jetlagged, I just need to stick with the one language so my brain doesn't fall out of my head. Because it might.

Loving the Melbourne, loving it!!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar