onsdag 8. februar 2012

Running in Albert Park

Being free and unemployed at the moment (hopefully not much longer!) I am filling my days with outdoorsy things. Trying to anyway :) I just got back from Torquay where I had my first surf lesson... I was definately in over my head (haha) but it was so much fun when I finaly caught a wave. And I completely forgot to freak out about sharks, because I was too busy trying not to drown!

Today I am back in Mellie, and decided to go and check out Albert Park, which is a lake not far from where I live. It is about 6 km around it, and about 1 km to get there, so it is pretty perfect. But of course I got lost, and it ended up taking me almost an hour before I found the actual lake... But when I finally got there, it was just gorgeous. People were out in kajaks, sailing, and there was wildlife everywhere, with the city as a backdrop.




It is so lovely when you find these green spots in the middle of the city, and I couldn't believe how quiet it was! Or how out of shape I am :/ But now I am going to get it together! And find a job :)

And then I am going to... wait for it... the laundromat!! Holy moly...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar