Its been a while... :) But the good news is I have internet at home now, so there will be no END of updates. Really!
So, just a quick catch up:
1) I have just moved to Torquay to live with my gorgeous boyfriend. And two bunnies.
He fixes things.
2) Torquay is a teeny small town, I just got a lift home from the shops from my neighbour, who saw me walking up the street... I like it!
3) I have got two new jobs, and I like them both. Growlers and Soul Fuel.
4) The beaches here are gorgeous, and its getting so much warmer... bring on summer!
I have been surfing twice this week, but I am still crap at it, which is annoying me soooo much! I usually take quite easily to most sports, but not this one... But I will keep on trying. Its extra fun for Paul who takes me out there, and then I get angry with him because the water is too cold, and because waves hit me. It makes so much sense... :)
We are planning a trip to Sydney for my birthday, and I am so excited..!! Hopefully we will be in Coogee again, and the sun will be shining and we will eat at the sushi train every day.. SushiGoi has the best suhi I have had in my life, for sure.
Laters, folks :)




Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar