torsdag 7. februar 2013

I miss you Forever New

I am sitting at home now, looking out the window at the snow and although its pretty, its quite clear that it is nothing like a good beach in the sunshine.

I miss a lot of things about Australia, and the sunshine is only one of them, mostly I miss my boyfriend, and my friends, but I am hoping that we will see eachother again soon. I had to say this first so I dont sound completely shallow when I say this.. I miss Forever New so much!!
I am looking for something to wear to my interview next week (exciting!) and my life would be so much easier if I could just pop in there to get a gorgeous blouse and some nice earrings!

H&M just doesnt cut it anymore. Here is why:





 The model looks like she is about to cry, but everything is just so pretty! 

Seeing as I am not in Australia anymore, I think I'll have to find a new portal to log from. I write a log, not a blog you see. Right now there is not much going on apart from job hunting and apartment hunting and other such hunting things, but as soon as I have any news, I'll be back. In the mean time, I'll probably just use this as a vent when I have got the Australia-blues.

Signing off, Back in D-town.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar